Cocky Assumptions No More
I really should just focus on m$ney for now. So while I’m at it, cheers!
Edit: Moving on, because time is in a rush, it’s almost weekend again — rest, which is no more different than being a spendthrift. But after all the things I did last week, it’s best to chain myself up in the house this time.
- Thu: Met up with a high school classmate’s mom (free dinner and booze, of course)
- Fri: Dined at Kangaroo Jack with two college buds
- Sat: Chaotic dinner together with all “sociable” high school classmates in Greenbelt
- Sun: Thought-provoking conversation with classmate’s mom
- Mon: Shared a Starbucks coffee with two postgraduate mates and failed to reach 360 in time
Holding on to a job is challenging, if I may say. All I’ve been doing recently is account my wage such that I’d still end up with some savings for recreation and emergency purposes. I have already been seriously considering freelancing, so I won’t let loose of Photoshop and web design (aside from earning extra, mochiron).
Tomorrow’s Wash Day, and I’mma wearin’ my hoody again. (I think I should’ve bought the other size though. ) September’s ending already!?