Removing iframe Horizontal Scrollbar
Oh c’mon! A few days ago, I was already about to die trying to remove a freakin’ horizontal scrollbar of the iframe in this fanlisting. The problem is only associated with Internet Explorer. :devil: The last resort I could do was to compare it line after line with another code that does not show the said scrollbar. So how did it turn out? Well, the only thing that was missing was a line before the document type declaration (DTD). I then remembered that the same thing holds true for the scrollbar colors that are not supported in Firefox (I used to do it before). So anyway, for instance, the first line of the code should not be:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<!--anything goes here (perhaps even a blank line)--> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
Whew, glad I did it. And oh, please bear with the title of this post. :sweat:
On other whatnots…
- I find the new Voice biscuit ad really awesome. Its concept is mutants (or the “Heroes” TV series every entity on earth is talking about).
- Last Saturday was the last day of the Salakayan Festival here in Miag-ao. I went to the plaza for dinner together with my dormmates Julius, McDeansem, Michael, and Rodrigo. We walked our way back to the dorm and happily chatted about animes, Koreanovelas, X-Men and Power Rangers every Friday night then, and Mexicanovelas like Rosalinda and Ruby (Ang Bidang Kontrabida). 😆
- I knew that Spring Waltz in ABS-CBN is the fourth and last installment of the Endless Love series after three years. The first three all aired in GMA — Autumn In My Heart, Winter Sonata, and Summer Scent.
- Watched Bicentennial Man in ABS last Sunday and shed. :no: 😯
- First long exam in Operating Systems tomorrow. I must do good!
- Today is Ash Wednesday, but I’m not going to the church. 🙁 I’m becoming the devil.