Behind the Box
What would you wear if you were a guy? I started wearing one last summer and here are some of the advantages according to WikiPedia. I had to remove the scientific ones (not a Science geek, eh?) as well as those that might destroy the ‘wholesomeness’ of this site. O_O Phew! Haha. Meron ba in the first place? Of course, there are also claimed disadvantages. You can check out the link if you want to see all.
- Many well-endowed men prefer boxers because they seem more roomy.
- Boxer shorts are generally less revealing when worn alone.
- Boxers are cooler to wear in summer heat.
- Boxer shorts appear in more styles, colors and patterns.
- Being looser, boxer shorts are the easiest type of underwear to remove.
- Some men prefer to have sexual intercourse while wearing boxer shorts. —WTF?
- They are the underwear of choice for sagging. —Yeah, right.
- They can double as underwear and sleepwear.
And I just have to point out this one disadvantage I strongly agree:
- When worn with loose fitting clothing, such as school gym shorts, boxer shorts come down more easily in a common prank known as “pantsing,” where the prankster attempts to pull down the target’s pants and may inadvertently (or purposely) also pull down target’s boxer shorts, exposing the genitalia.
What the heck? What if I was wearing one when my classmate pulled my shorts down when we were in the swimming pool (Big Halloween Elections)? “I’m gonna die.” -Mariel Rodriguez. Lol