Thank God It’s Friday!
We had no single class today. I got totally awakened at 8:30 when I heard my roommate/classmate calling me as he was about to leave for school. I slept at 4:00 doing the character sketches (and watching animé episodes Itazura na Kiss 16 & Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu 01) for our animation subject. Of course, I decided to take a few more minutes to rest obviously planning on being late or absenting. When I arrived at school, as usual, our teacher didn’t attend to us. There was no electricity in the building. In World Literature (Lit2) our teacher was sick while in the afternoon our teacher didn’t have a class because of being overwhelmed by the fact that the new college dean is from our division. So basically that’s it. We walked back to the dorm twice today — something that doesn’t happen often.
Anyway, tomorrow’s another Friday. When we met Joefer on the road upon arriving at the dorm area this afternoon, I shouted at him, “Joef! It’s Friday tomorrow!” And he replied, “Korak! (Correct!)” I can no longer wait! :laugh:
A tag from Christel:
- List these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- I am eager to drink at least a liter of beer in every drinking session. :pirate:
- I seem to be a frustrated Volleyball, Tennis, and Badminton player. 😡
- I think have never saved an amount from my allowance that I can be proud of. :no:
- I am forever thin despite how many cups of rices and servings of viands I eat. :devil:
- I am about to celebrate my fourth year in blogging this September. 😎
- I do a lot of useless non-academic stuff when I start facing the computer. :faint:
- I hate looking at myself when the lighting is good. 😆