Today was the elections for the student council of our college, the College of Arts and Sciences. As what I said in One Point, I did not vote. Many of my classmates voted and said that they voted me for governor. :laugh: For this year’s elections, only our academic group, Elektrons (composed of Applied Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science, and Statistics), has no candidate for the said position, which implies the possibility that we won’t exist next school year. Their reason of voting me is because I used to joke about running for the position.
Classmates: You’re going to win landslide!
Me: Elektrons, never fear! Your governor is here! 😆
In the afternoon, I took our 2nd long exam ahead of my classmates because I desperately wanted to attend my Badminton class. I just can’t imagine myself losing again by default. Taking the exam alone was pretty awkward, not to mention the time that seemed to have moved faster than the usual. Nevertheless, I was able to answer all the items on time. Hopefully, my score will be tolerable. Anyway, when I went to the court, I found out that there’s no class. :faint:
Edit : Reasons why next week is my last here on earth:
- Sunday: First komsai.org Sportsfest
- Monday: Shortest Job First Java Program (unconfirmed) in CMSC125
- Tuesday: ANOVA (Project 4) in Statistics, Online Ampunan E-R Diagram v0.3 in CMSC127
- Wednesday: Software Engineering Project — Digital Architect — Implementation
- Thursday: Linear Algebra 2nd Long Exam
- Friday: CMSC127 2nd Long Exam, Deadline of SQL Exercises, Reporting on Java in CMSC124 (Design and Implementation of Programming Languages)